Quality and System certifications
designed to pursue total quality.
We complement the systems in place to ensure the quality of our processes, environmental sustainability and the health and safety of our workers in the workplace with a total quality plan.
The integrated system, which complies with the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards, is certified by an external organisation and spans a series of principles pertinent to the company’s most diverse areas of action: from customer satisfaction to integrated communication, from a meticulous administrative management to accurate risk assessment.
These management systems ensure:
- the quality of the processes and high performances
- operational efficiency at all levels
- our commitment to protecting the environment and preventing and counteracting environmental pollution
- compliance with the laws regarding environmental matters
- the reduction of waste and the consumption of resources needed for the company processes
- the design of products with a small environmental footprint
- careful consideration of the potential direct and indirect impacts on the environment
- the dissemination of the culture of safety and the engagement of the entire workforce on matters regarding prevention
- the reduction of the number of injuries and accidents in the workplace
- the improved quality of working environments
- the improvement of workers’ motivation
The company management is deeply committed to supporting and disseminating the policy of quality and constantly strives to achieve improvement.
For more details contact our Compliance manager directly by writing to email@example.com.
The integrated Quality, Environment and Safety policy of Domus Line
- Upholding “Customer Satisfaction” as our prime value on which to base the company’s management and operations, measuring it systematically.
- Promoting “Made in Italy” production.
- Aiming to continuously improve the performances of the company processes.
- Considering our Suppliers a fundamental part of the productive process.
- Managing the administrative side of our operations correctly with the aid of Business Analysis systems.
- Increasing market shares, both domestically and internationally.
- Complying with the binding legislation regarding products, the environment, health, safety and working conditions (social sustainability).
- Presenting itself to clients as a partner capable of solving their problems and not simply as a provider of goods/services.
- Ensuring the resources needed to reduce the environmental footprint of the company’s activities, minimise the number of accidents and injuries and so reduce the other health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Systematically monitoring the performance of the integrated management system, to ensure the continuous improvement of the stakeholders’ conditions and the company’s performances.